- We will only transfer your Personal Data to countries that, according to our best knowledge, provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Data by the European Commission;
- If we engage Service Providers outside the European Economic Area, we may put in place standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission which give Personal Data the same protection it has in the European Union;
- We may additionally, transfer your Personal Data to a party outside the European Economic Area, where we have your prior explicit consent to do so or where such transfer is necessary for the provision of our services to you.
DURATION OF STORAGE:
We will keep your Personal Data for as long as we have a business relationship with you. Once our business relationship has been terminated, we may keep your Personal Data for five (5) years, at least.
To determine the retention period of your Personal Data for more years, we shall consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from authorised use and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, however we will make sure that your privacy is protected and that your Personal Data are only used for those purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Information is secure with us and with the third parties who act on our behalf. Specifically, we have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your
Personal Data from being accidentally lost, processed or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Data only to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who need to know. They will only process your Personal Data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Lastly, we have put in place procedures to deal with any incident that may lead to a security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
You have the following rights in terms of the Personal Data we hold about you:
- To obtain a copy and access your Personal Data held by the Firm;
- To request correction of your Personal Data;
- To request erasure of your Personal Information, if you believe that:
1. We no longer need to process your information for the purposes for which it was provided;
2. Deletion is required by Law;
3. You have successfully objected to the processing of the data by the Firm;We have requested your permission to process your Personal Information and you wish to withdraw your consent; or
4. We are not using your information in a lawful manner.
(In such a case, please note that we may have to suspend the services we provide to you).
- To object to the processing of your Personal Data: You have the right to object to the Firm’s use of your Personal Data and ask the Firm to stop using your data in any of the following circumstances:
1. You have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you lodge an objection, the Firm will no longer process your Personal Data, unless the Firm can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or unless the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
2. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data for marketing purposes. If you lodge such an objection, your data will no longer be processed for such purposes.
- To receive your Personal Data from the Firm in a format that can be easily re-used. You can also ask the Firm to pass on your Personal Data in this format to other organisations, where this is technically feasible. This right relates to the data which you have provided to the Firm and which the Firm processes electronically in reliance on your consent or for fulfilling the engagement between you and the Firm;
- To request the restriction of processing your Personal Data, if:
1. It is not accurate; or
2. It has been used unlawfully, but you do not wish for us to delete it; or
3. It is not relevant any more, but you want us to keep it for use in possible legal claims; or
4. You have already asked us to stop using your Personal Data, but you are waiting for us to confirm if we have legitimate grounds to use your data.
(Please note that if you request us to restrict processing your Personal Data, we may have to suspend the services we provide to you).
- Where the Firm requests your consent for the processing of your data, you can withdraw your consent at any time, thus the Firm may not be able to provide certain services to you;
- If you have concerns about the use of your Personal Data by us and / or if you wish to obtain ad hoc information as regards to the treatment of your Personal Data by us – since this Policy is general – you have the right to contact us at:
Tel: (+357) 25 – 361333
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY:
This Policy sets out the information that the Firm must provide to you for the purposes of the GDPR, which is applicable in the Republic of Cyprus as of the 25th day of May, 2018. We reserve the right to update and change this Privacy from time to time, in order to reflect any changes to the way in which we process your Personal Data or changing legal requirements. The new version of this Policy will be available on the Firm’s website (www.itsolutionandservicescy.com). In case of significant changes (such as in relation to the reasons for which the Firm uses personal data or to the way in which you may exercise the rights described above), the Firm will bring these changes to your attention.